In direct response to rapidly evolving technology, marketplace trends and our clients’ growing needs, RGB Projects has expanded its business model to offer comprehensive ECM managed services. In order to ensure that these services are handled and managed efficiently by an established and trusted provider, RGB has partnered with Alvaka Networks, a pioneer in IT managed services.
IBM FileNet Management Services
Regardless of industry, organizations everywhere are facing the same issues around how best to keep their systems up and performing optimally, while IT budgets are shrinking. To solve these critical challenges, RGB brings deep knowledge, skills and expertise to augment existing support services for IBM FileNet customers.
ECM as a Service
Beyond FileNet, many growing companies are in need of a Content Management solution and can benefit from implementing a hosted SaaS offering. RGB will serve as a trusted advisor in designing and deploying a robust cloud based ECM system to satisfy your information lifecycle and compliance requirements.
Benefits of Managed Services
The many benefits of using RGB’s full range of managed services include:
- Consistent and comprehensive remote and on-premise support of IBM FileNet
- Minimize network downtime and lost productivity
- Maximize uptime and optimize performance
- Access to RGB’s decades of ECM expertise across engineering, compliance, security, planning, product support, licensing, and more
- Reduce costs through combining ECM administrative, support and monitoring roles under one services agreement
- Predictable budget based on monthly rate plan for most services
- Provide visibility of incidents, tickets serviced and any significant alerts through captured metrics
- Advise new customers on best practices of SaaS-based ECM offerings
Shifting Toward a Managed Services Model
In the age of cloud computing, traditional approaches to system installation, administration and operations have proven to become prohibitively expensive, leading organizations to evolve toward a managed services model. Managed services enables companies to effectively outsource the maintenance and support of IT systems to external service providers, and empowers them to redeploy in-house IT resources to work on higher value objectives. As a result, companies benefit from increased system uptime, reduced labor costs, and expanded levels of service through leveraging the diverse and tenured experience of the managed service provider’s technical resources.
Contact us to schedule a review of your current FileNet or ECM environment and let us provide you with a quote for managed services that meets your company’s business objectives.